- Pegaxy is a Play-to-Earn PVP-style horse racing game where players compete against 14 other racers. Using strategic upgrades, food, and skill, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platforms utility token: $VIS Vigorus or consumable items.
- In addition to racing, players can take advantage of their NFT Pega for Breeding, Fusion and Renting.
- Pegaxy is well respected within the industry for its innovation in trustless rental systems, on-chain technology, and well-weighted economic balance. Many also attribute its popularity to the gameplay, team transparency, and community involvement during the development process.
- Pegaxy is founded by The Mirai Labs, a team that specializes in Web3 Game Development, with members located all around the globe.
- Pegaxy has partnered with numerous gaming guilds, both large and small.
- In October 2021, Pegaxy completed a strategic sale of the ecosystems governance token, $PGX, and raised a total of $2,500,000. The rounds closed with three industry giants taking the lead: Crypto.com Capital, Kyber Ventures, and Shima Capital. Other investors include Kyros Ventures, AstroV Ventures, TAG Ventures, Real Deal Guild, Good Games Guild, Momentum 6, BAP Ventures, Asteroid Capital, Poolz Ventures, RADA, TK Ventures, DCI, Do Ventures, and TradeCoin Vietnam.
- The Beta (2D version) of Pegaxy launched on 15 November 2021 and within 36 days of running it has shown remarkable stats:
- At the time of writing, Pegaxy has 92.5K followers on Twitter, 128.6K members on Discord, 14.5K members on Telegram, and 14.6K subscribers on YouTube. The team responds quite quickly on both Discord and Telegram to questions and problems raised by the community.
Pegaxy is a Play-to-Earn PVP-style horse racing game where players compete against 14 other racers. Each race has randomized elemental variables which include wind, water, fire, speed, and more. Using strategic upgrades, food, and skill, players must place in the top 3 to earn the platforms utility token: $VIS Vigorus. The game was released in 2D and transitioned to 3D once testing was complete, and will expand further once compatibility with low-end android devices is confirmed.
Within the game, players are able to breed, merge, rent, sell, and race their Pega to earn $VIS. This system has proven to be a sound long-term economic approach when building an NFT/Blockchain-based game as it enables teams to build large guilds, scholarship programs, and even provides solo players the opportunity to earn in-game tokens through daily racing.
- Select "Racing" menu
- Enter the race lobby.
- Wait for the lobby to fill.
- Once the countdown is complete, the race will begin.
- Monthly Qualifier
- The Grand Dash Final
There are 4 bloodlines of Pega, each one representing a different level of Rarity. Each one of the bloodlines is identified by its wing design.